You Know you’re sick of winter when:
1) You’ve threatened to stop shaving your face until you have 3 consecutive sunny, 40* days, in a desperate attempt to blackmail some higher power into ending winter. Unfortunately for you, you’re house-mates have a lower tolerance thresh-hold for this behavior than the higher powers.
2) You start having vivid dreams about sunshine, grass and warm air, that leave you disturbingly happy until you get up and look out the window.
3) You start swearing at every patch of ice you see.
4) You regularly make comments about how much you’re sick of the weather to almost everyone you see, including complete strangers.
5) You start listening to Rammstein to get you through some of you’re runs (could anything but awful weather make you do that?), and you’ve memorized more than one German dance-metal song. You usually start humming one of these when you look at the weather forecast and see 2-4 inches of snow for Wednesday.
6) You have become terse and grumpy around people who live in Florida, especially when they talk about “that chilly 50 degree day we had last week.”
7) You’re looking up the Guiness world record for most consecutive blog posts complaining about the weather.
Categories : Funny, Ice, winter